Before we begin which keyword research tool for a blog post is the best, let’s talk about keywords first. Don’t worry, If you have not heard about keyword, I will let you know.
Keywords are words or phrases that people type into search boxes in different search engines like Google, Yahoo to find what websites that match what are looking for.
Base on that search words and phrases, you can create a blog post to get free targeted traffics from search engines.
[Disclosure: As per FTC guidelines,this post consist of affiliate links or banner ads, means I will earn fractions of commissions when you click to view or buy something through links.]
Keyword research for a blog post is essential part to improve your site ranking. When done well your blog post can be in the first page in SERPs and get large number of targeted traffic. Imagine if your website get large number of organic visitors your business will skyrocket and get large number of sales.
Ads>1. Free way Generate more traffic to your website. >2.Download Your Free Website. >3. Start Blogging to Bank in 2020. >4. Best Low Budget web hosting. Ads
There are number of good keyword research tools for blog post like Moz’s Keyword explorer, KWFinder and Google keyword planner. But I find Jaaxy suitable for me to create blog post. There are very few articles written about Jaaxy keyword research tool.
After reading this post you can understand.
- How Jaaxy keyword research tool is powerful in keyword analysis?
- I will also help you to find valuable low competition keywords for your blog post.
- You will also learn how you can find low hanging long tail keywords and outrank your competitors in the SERPs.
- You can also learn the easy way to find out products in different affiliate programs like Clickbank, C.junction, sharesale etc. and save time.
- I will also help you to find out very valuable premium domains which you can flip for thousands of dollars. This blog post will be a ultimate guide for you to outsmart your competitors.
How Jaaxy is powerful in keyword analysis for a blog post?
Jaaxy pulled the datas from major search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing. So there is 99.7% coverage to search datas.Keywords that are properly selected and well placed in a blog post improve web page rankings in SERPs. So the keyword analysis is very important to be in the page 1 in SEO. The level of competition is always very high for the high traffic keywords.
Why is it important to be rank in first page?
Using Jaaxy you can analyze-
Keyword difficulty ( KQI -Keyword Quality Indicator). If it is Green- great, Yellow-Ok and Red- poor.
Average traffic- No. of people in a month searching for this particular keyword.
Traffic- No. of traffic visitors expected in a month if your page rank in first page.
OSR(Quoted Search Results)– QSR gives you idea of already ranked websites for this exact keyword.
SEO- Score 1-100 based on traffic and competition, higher the score is better that you will rank in the first page.
Site Ranking– You can track your page ranking for the keyword and spy on your competitors to analyze, meta keywords, meta description, their position and word counts.
How will you find low competition long tail keywords in Jaaxy to use in your blog post?
I have been using Jaaxy keyword tool for a long time and it helps me a lot in page ranking. At first let me tell what is long tail keywords. Long tail keyword is a phrase that contains three or more words. These are the words that people will type in the search box to get information.
When you use long tail keywords you go deeper into the niche and there will be less competition for that keyword.
When you are looking for the solution for hair fall, you may search “how to control the hair fall” (Long tail keywords).
To find low competition long tail keywords, login to Jaaxy account and type in any word or phrase and click find keywords. It will display long list of keywords and related keyword list to get your ideas.
Any keyword under 100 QSR and 50 above monthly traffic will be ideal and there is great chances that your post will be ranked in first page.
1. Choose keyword QSR less than 100. Anything that is lower than 100 QSR will easier to compete because this shows the level of competition with authority pages for the exact keywords.
2. Choose KQI (Keyword quality) Green(great). Yellow is normal but takes time. Red is poor- Save time you will face the hardest task.
3. Search for good traffic anything that you considered worth for your post if you ranked in first page. I will consider 50+ traffic per month will be great to start.
4. Use Google instant predictions to get the ideas for long tail keywords.
Here are some of my blog post ranking in page 1 in Google search engine using Jaaxy Keyword Research tool. My blog is only 1 and half month old, yet starting to show good results.
No credit or debit card required.